Thursday, December 20, 2012

Love.

As we await for the end of the world to come upon us, let's take a minute to reflect on what is really going on in the world.

I like, actually LOVE to give everyone a good laugh and usually this is my platform to mix humor with anything that is relatable; true events that have happened to to me as well as what I hear from my clients, family, friends, etc. As much as I would like to comment on " the apocalypse", better known as 12.21.12  I would rather just say what everyone really needs is love.

I'm anticipating that maybe, just maybe, 12.21.12 is really a rebirth of kindness. Hopefully this will signify people starting to be kinder to each other.

I mean, who really wants to live in a world without love? I know I don't.

So in honor of a new beginning, and NOT the end I purchased a new pair of very inexpensive earrings (pictured below) with possibly the nicest word on it.  I think they might become my favorite.

The Beatles had it right all along. "All You Need is Love".


No comments:

Post a Comment