Thursday, December 27, 2012

A New Year Date

Merry Belated Christmas! From what I can see everyone has survived the season but technically it is not over yet because New Years' Eve is right around the corner. And that is another reason to celebrate. Whether it is a big night out on the town or a house party everyone will be ringing in the new year one way or another.

Recently I had read something on social media that was asking people if they would consider having a first time date on New Years' Eve. My initial response was why would anyone want to do that to themselves because New Years' Eve comes with enough pressures but was I being too close minded? Maybe it would make for a great night and start to the new year. First, where do people go to fulfill this date without having a ton of tension? Secondly, do they go alone or with another couple? Lastly, what if there is no connection? Are you stuck for the rest of the evening or are their back up plans for each individual if things go sour?

I have no answers to these questions because never has one of my first dates ever landed on December 31st. What I do know is sequins of all color, whether worn by a male or female, should be displayed on this very evening. What's better than to bring in 2013 with something sparkly and shiny?

On that note, I would love to hear feedback if anyone decides to be adventurous enough to take the first date plunge on New Years' Eve and/or wears sequins. In that case I want photos of all that glittery goodness!



















No comments:

Post a Comment