Thursday, July 25, 2013

Happy Summer!

It has been a busy few months! I apologize for being behind on my blogging!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. Summertime seems to feel as if it's the shortest season so taking advantage of every minute is key! Get out there and enjoy it!

On Thursday, July 4, 2013 not only did I celebrate America's birthday but I had the chance to transform hair. One of my clients was about to marry her high school sweetheart and I was asked to be apart of it. What an honor!

Just add hairspray, creativity, a thousand bobby pins and some laughter and there you have it: bridal hair. I was lucky enough to have the bride as one of my magical creations.

After two hair trials the big day arrived and I was ready for it.

Below is a photo of the beautiful brides hair as well as two of the lovely bridesmaids (all done by yours truly).

I am so lucky to be in the best profession that makes people happy on one of the most special days of their life.

Congrats to the Bride and Groom!

No comments:

Post a Comment