Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Rockin' Hair

Before I became a woman that encountered many, many outlandish dates and then was able to relive my stories by telling my clients in my chair, I was a little girl who always wanted to become a hairdresser. Until this day, I wake up loving what I do and have the chance to make people feel good about themselves and give them a good laugh as well.

While I am "catching up" with my clients I also like to suggest possible "looks". From the heavy bang trend on the gorgeous Kerry Washington, to the tousled, almost effortless look of Blake Lively these are just a few suggestions I try to give my clients. Hair that is ready for anything, including an art exhibit opening to a dinner date night, these styles are ready to be taken out on the town.

For a more elaborate look, I am in love with old Hollywood glamour which Reese Witherspoon has seemed to have mastered. This is definitely a higher "glam" look that would be great to wear to a wedding.











No comments:

Post a Comment